At Next Level Studio, we serve a variety of clients for Project engagements. We are generally the best fit for large projects that are expected to create a lot of value for our clients. These engagements usually run from a few months to a year or more. Budgets for these Projects are typically in the range of $30,000 to $500,000
VALUE OF INVESTMENT
Project costs can vary across the board depending on a number of different factors. On average, here is what we see with our clients:
– Research, Discovery, Mapping, Design, Planning: $3,000 – $10,000
– Prototype or Demo Software: $5,000 – $15,000
– Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or Utility Software: $30,000 – $100,000
– Consumer-facing Web or Mobile Application with UX/UI emphasis: $100,000 – $350,000
– Complex, multi-phase, multi-platform software product: $250,000 – $1,000,000+
A FIT FOR YOUR NEEDS
– Startups in need of a dependable partner to help them grow their product while they grow their business and team or who use technology as part of their core service and/or product offering.
– Companies who lack an internal software team but are in need of rebuilding their custom, but aged software system.
– Businesses who began a software development project with a different company and are in need of a project rebuild or project rescue.
– Organizations on a budget who are looking to gradually build out multiple features over time with a trusted partner and software development team whom they can depend on.