At Next Level Studio, we serve a variety of clients for Project engagements. We are generally the best fit for large projects that are expected to create a lot of value for our clients. These engagements usually run from a few months to a year or more. Budgets for these Projects are typically in the range of $30,000 to $500,000
COST + VALUE
Project costs can vary greatly depending on your project needs and timelines, but here is what we most commonly see with clients:
– Research, Discovery, Mapping, Design, Planning: $3,000 – $10,000
– Prototype or Demo Software: $5,000 – $15,000
– Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or Utility Software: $30,000 – $100,000
– Consumer-facing Web or Mobile Application with UX/UI emphasis: $100,000 – $350,000
– Complex, multi-phase, multi-platform software product: $250,000 – $1,000,000+
WHO'S A GOOD MATCH?
– Startups using technology as part of their core product and/or service who are in need of a dependable partner to help them grow their product while they grow their business and team.
– Businesses who do not have an internal development team (or whose team is at capacity) but are in need of custom project development.
– Organizations who are looking ahead to build out multiple features over time without breaking the bank and want a trusted partner and software development team they can rely on to meet their deadlines and budget needs.